- $200 per 50 minute session
- $300 80 minute session
- EMDR Therapy
- $275 80 minute session
- Talk therapy
I do have a few slots for lower fee clients who are unable to afford therapy. As this is limited, it is important that we are able to discuss this before coming in.
If I am unable to meet with you, I am happy to provide referrals for other therapists in the area.
I am not in-network with any insurance providers. I can, however, provide you with a superbill that you then submit to your insurance carrier.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!